2008년 10월 21일 화요일

murmur

Fluid dynamics is shit!!! this subject make me mad mad mad. I'm mad.

Its exam is about chapter1~6 but I'm studying chapter 4 now and exam is tommorrow shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit

Prof. Jongyup's plan is killing me obiously.
i hate Fluid dynamics but its so lovely than Thermodynamics.
Thermodynamics exam is next wednesday............
My hatred about Thermodynamics is growing very well^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hey ddang bean kkk my naming sense is verrrrrrrryyyyyyyy good.
Peanut is so boring and it has many bad meaning kkk
My choice is gorgeous kkkkkk DDang bean is far better than peanut kkk

댓글 2개:

mijin in korea☆ :

every shit is here!!kkkkkkkkkkk
today, i have 'multinational company and world economy'exam,but it doesn't have main book;;;; prof. gave me many english reading
+ㅁ+ class is very funny n useful but the most important thing for student is exam n grade T-T

mijin in korea☆ :

i find how we can see the comment!! just click the title of post!! kkkk i finish fucking micro economy exam !!